Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Waiting....

I'm sure a lot of us have had to wait for certain things in our lives. Such as, finding the perfect job, a place you wish to live and even who you'll spend your life with. I know for me waiting is not something I really like to do, patience is not a virtue I have at all. So to wait for something in my life it is a difficult thing to do. As humans we all live in a fast paste world where you really don't need to wait for anything it's right at your finger tips. 
     I know I have customers that do not want to wait for a certain time to have their hair done. They want it done right then and there and they do not want to be told they need to come back another time. That's when people should learn patience because you can't control when things get done you just need to go with the flow as some would say. And you know what? Sometimes waiting when the attention will be on you 100% is even better because you'll get a better service done.
     The one thing in life that we really do not need to be waiting for to be patient about is God's love for us. That comes instantly when we are all created. It's a given God is going to love you, so this is one love you'll never have to wait for. Waiting for things in our lives that God wants you to wait for is the most important ones to wait for. The time we do things to quickly and do them against God's will is when things don't turn out so well. Waiting for things God wants us to have is the most important blessing we could ever acquire
   There's a song by John Waller that when I am not in the waiting mode I listen to because it makes you put everything into perspective again and it makes you realize why you wait and while your waiting to always praise the Lord. 

 "While I'm waiting I will serve you, while I'm waiting I will worship, while I'm waiting I will not faint, I'll be running the race even while I wait". John Waller
    

No comments:

Post a Comment