Friday, March 9, 2012

Hair is part of me get use to it. lol

my whole life revolves around hair rather it be at my job or just watching tv and checking out the new hairstyles everyone has. i love doing hair i own my own business and have been doing hair for five years now and love every minute of it. my  job is a very rewarding job although some people may think its not but be honest how many jobs are out there where you can fix someones hair up so nice and make them feel good about themselves again. not very many so i love that part of the job. talking about hair is my passion it reminds me of how the bible says he knows how many strands of hair are on your head. that part of the job i dont know. lol. only god knows how many strands are in your head so everyone has different jobs and likes they have but only one god knows what those are. and im proud to say the lord has helped me all the way along in my career. so if anyone has any questions about hair or even my religion and faith im an open book. enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment