Wednesday, November 17, 2021

My Gram

It's been awhile since I wrote.... well anything really. I have an extremely busy life with two beautiful girls Clara & Juliet. I have an amazing husband and successful business. I feel my life is perfect my husband says no its really great but not perfect. Well to me it is. I have everything I've ever dreamed of. 
        Now even with this perfect life there are some terrible things that happen my gram that has been my rock my entire life aside from my parents is no longer with us. 
        I was pregnant with Juliet when my gram went to meet her Lord and Savior. I was sad yes but rejoiced that she no longer had pain. I was dealing so well with the loss of her until I used the Bobbi pillow and said "I got this so Gram could hold Juliet". The little things creep up in any given moment. 
      I will always hold my memories of my gram close to my heart my mom gifted me with one of her rings and for now 8 am using it as my wedding band so I feel even.  closer to her now more than ever. 
         I will see her gain someday. :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment